Thursday, March 08, 2007

Weakest Link(s)

I got my hair cut at this great Japanese Salon, Hair Mates, in midtown today. In addition to the awesome value added neck and scalp massage that comes FREE with every cut, they encourage reading magazines while they chop away. I was given the March edition of GQ which had a great article on multitasking and how we all suck at it (the men anyway).

Speaking of multitasking, I'm currently fighting a losing battle between client issues, staff training and new business proposals all with converging deadlines. As a result my fledgling blog suffers.

Here's a couple of articles that caught my attention today:

InfoWorld/Gates: We Need More Engineers
Bill Gates urged Congress yesterday to open the doors to highly educated foreign workers to
combat the “critical shortage of high tech workers"

Media Post/Online Video: Be Careful, Be Very, Very Careful
Interesting article by Ari Rosenberg, president of Performance Pricing on online video and the threat of Slingbox. Personally I don't think Slingbox is all that but still he makes some good points on why preroll isn't the way to go.


 
Who links to me?